The university is located in Carson, California and was founded in 1960. This large public university is highly ranked by US News and Rankings as one of the best Regional Universities West. The school's acceptance rate is 54%. The school offers a total of 69 academic programs, 46 of which are at the undergraduate level and 23 of which are at the graduate level. Its top 5 majors are Business, Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice, and Safety Studies.
Cal State Dominguez Hills: A Top University in the US
Cal State Dominguez Hills is a top university in the United States, with an acceptance rate of 54%. The university welcomed its first group of 40 student when it opened its doors in 1960. Washington Monthly recognized CSUDH as 11th in Master's University Rankings. U.S. News and Reports ranked it 88th in Regional Universities West and 32nd in Top Public Schools.
The 5 main colleges at CSUDH offer 46 undergrad and 23 graduate level programs between them. These include Business Administration, Education, Arts & Humanities, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, and Social & Behavioral Sciences.
The Cal State Dominguez Hills campus is located just south of Los Angeles, in the city of Carson. The university is situated on a beautiful bluff overlooking the LA Basin. The location provides easy access to all the major attractions that Los Angeles has to offer.
Cal State Dominguez Hills is a great choice for students looking for a top-quality education at an affordable price. The university offers a wide range of academic programs and opportunities for students to get involved on campus. If you're looking for a top university in the US, Cal State Dominguez Hills should definitely be on your list!
Cal State Dominguez Hills Acceptance Rate
Cal State Dominguez Hills has an acceptance rate of 54%. To be admitted, applicants are expected to have an SAT score of 760-940 or an ACT score of 15-19.
This means that if you're applying to Cal State Dominguez Hills, your chances of getting in are pretty good. However, it's still important to put your best foot forward and make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
Here are a few tips to help you get started:
1. Start by researching the school and its programs. This will give you a better idea of what they're looking for in an applicant.
2. Make sure your grades are up to par. A solid academic record is one of the most important factors in the admissions process.
3. Get your test scores up. If your SAT or ACT scores aren't where they need to be, consider taking the test again or signing up for a prep course.
4. Write a great essay. Your personal statement is your chance to shine and show the admissions committee who you really are. Take the time to brainstorm, write multiple drafts, and get feedback from others before you submit it.
5. Round out your application with extracurriculars and letters of recommendation. These can both help set you apart from other applicants and make your application stronger overall.
Following these tips should help you put together a strong application for Cal State Dominguez Hills - and increase your chances of getting accepted!